- Worry - to torment oneself with or suffer from disturbing thoughts; fret. (Dictionary)
- Worry - a cause of uneasiness or anxiety; trouble. (Google search)
- Worry - the thoughts, images, and emotions of a negative nature in a repetitive, uncontrollable manner that results from a proactive cognitive risk analysis made to avoid or solve anticipated potential threats and their potential consequences. (Wikipedia)
- Worry - a response to a moderate challenge for when the subject has inadequate skills. (more Wikipedia)
- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." Corrie Ten Boom
- "Do Not Worry ..." Matthew 6:24-35
- "No one can pray and worry at the same time." Max Lucado
COACH. FATHER. HUSBAND. SON OF THE KING. WHITWORTH UNIVERSITY.