2) Worry - a cause of uneasiness or anxiety; trouble. (Google search)
3) Worry - the thoughts, images, and emotions of a negative nature in a repetitive, uncontrollable manner that results from a proactive cognitive risk analysis made to avoid or solve anticipated potential threats and their potential consequences. (Wikipedia)
4) Worry - a response to a moderate challenge for when the subject has inadequate skills. (more Wikipedia)
5) "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." Corrie Ten Boom
6) "Do Not Worry ..." Matthew 6:24-35
7) "No one can pray and worry at the same time." Max Lucado
Worry should not be an attitude or a condition or a lifestyle. Worry should not be an uncontrollable behavior that prevents us from finding peace. Worry should have one purpose in our life. Worry should be a flashing red light and a annoying blaring siren that has one function - it alerts us to the value that we place on something in our life and it acknowledges our feeling of inadequacy to properly deal with that something in that specific moment of time. Once alerted, our attention should begin to move away from the loud noise and bright lights (which accomplish nothing of additional benefit) and turn quickly to specific ways in which we can control the situation and when there is nothing else to control, we then should pray about those things that we have no control over. Control what you can control and then pray about the rest!